Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm thankful for (part 2)...

I am pissed off to the highest level of pissivity.

Today, I've been feeling quite grumpy for a number of specific and not-so-specific reasons. I'll spare you the details. Instead, in the spirit of reflection, I've decided to focus on what I'm thankful for today.

I'm thankful for...
-cooperative Vermont weather that makes it impossible not to get outside for a good run.
-a sweet lovin' man who's Some Kind of Wonderful.
-at-home pedicures.
-friends who encourage you to not take things so seriously.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that list in any particular order? Is good weather higher on the list than this wonderful man? :)

Jamilary - beaded creations by Jamila Thomas said...

My attempts to come up with a witty response, Amadou--if that is your real name--have failed.

;oP