Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back, Back, Forth and Forth

Well I touched down in Burlington a few hours ago. Whoop-di-do. I think there's a frost advisory tonight.

The only consolation is that I'll be headed back home to Atlanta...
next Thursday.

Yes, the summer craft show season is fast approaching. Next Saturday (June 7th) I'll be in Centennial Olympic Park for the Indie Craft Experience. And the Stone Mountain Village Arts and Crafts Festival While I was at home, I was ticking things off of my to-do list.

Get a canopy/tent - check
Figure out how to stake said tent - check
Order more biz cards - check
Send items for the swag bags to ICE - check
Make more jewelry - check

I still need to get a way to process credit cards. I've heard of Propay, which can be done over the phone. I'm just not sure how my customers will feel about me entering their credit card info into my cell phone. So, I'm still researching. I also have to get some signs made, but that shouldn't be a problem.

And in terms of my birthday, the Sky Hike's opening was delayed until the 31st. I'll have to see about going when I go back. So, instead we went out, drank, ate, and were merry...not exactly in that order. All I needed was my city, anyway.

1 comment:

Handcrafted by LaMar said...

good luck with it sister and when you find out about that Credit Card thing let me know too