Friday, June 27, 2008

Chantilly Lace


Lace Agate set
Originally uploaded by Jamilary
I just posted my lace agate set to my Etsy shop. It's been posted to my Flickr account for a minute, and it seems somebody out there likes it. So, we'll see.

Well, that's about all the moonlighting my schedule is allowing for today. I need to make some more headway on my thesis this week, since I'm on the four year plan out of Vermont/UVM. And, I'll be headed back to Atlanta next week to run my 4th consecutive Peachtree Road Race on July 4th, so I need to make moves before I go. I should probably get a cute lil running outfit together, though. It's the least I can do. I don't know how it's come to be that people associate being wet with sexiness. I think highly of myself and all, but being sweaty from the Atlanta heat and humidity is not a good look. I don't care how skimpy the outfit. And add to that the sprinklers that they set off during the race...yikes!

No comments: