Sunday, April 20, 2008

Indie Craft Experience



Here's what I just got in my in-box!

Hey Crafter,

Greetings from Atlanta!
This is a quick note to let you know - you've been accepted to participate in ICE #7 on June 7.

Way to go!

We received more applications for this show than any other show previously.

The competition was tough for the 100 slots.

Much information is on the way to you.

In the meantime, if you'd like to go ahead and get started promoting the show, we've attached a flyer.

Post it to your website, blog, Flickr, MySpace, etc.

Talk to you soon!

June 7 is going to be a great day!!!

xoxo, Christy & Shannon
--
indie craft experience

june 7, 2008

atlanta


I am soooo excited! This is my first outdoor craft show and promises to be a great experience. Now I just need to get a tent and a way to process credit card payments in person. Any ideas?

No comments: